Are you a keen technician? Do you like statistics? Are you excited to ensure quality products? Are you familiar with electronics? There is a great job opportunity for you then! Come and participate in a unique new generation product development project for mining industry
What will you do?
- Daily analyses of quality data from production and quality checks in electronic detonator and equipment manufacturing - top product in our merely nonmilitary business
- Monitor medium and long-term quality trends
- Reducing process variability (6 Sigma)
- Problem solving using the 8D methodology
- Managing of task from 8D report
- Knowledge of the analyses ANOVA, T-TEST, Design of experiment (DoE) and statistic program example Minitab, QC-expert.
- Cooperation with quality colleagues and R&D from Czech Republic, USA and Argentina
- Responsibility for system of check on incoming inspection, production inspection and outgoing inspection
- Technical electro documentation preparation and modification pertaining to electronic detonator quality control and assurance
- Participate in supplier development
What do we require?
- University degree in Electrical engineering, Electronics, Statistics, Physics, QC, QA, Applied Mathematics, Data Science
- Knowledge of electronics and statistics
- Experience with managing large data sets and analysis
- Analytical and logical thinking, orientation on results
- Ability to participate in and/or lead a team with personal responsibility
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Written and verbal communication skills in English (technical topics)
Advantage would be if you have:
- 3 years’ experience in electronics industry, or performing quality and statistical analysis
- Exposure to Six Sigma processes or similar QC tools
- Some experience in coding and programming – Python, Visual Studio, etc.
- Work in an international environment
- Qualifications according to § 6 Act No. 50/1978 Coll.
What do we offer?
- Stable and interesting work within a prosperous global company
- International collaborative environment
- Competitive package of remuneration and wide range of benefits (five weeks of vacation, flexible working hours, support of accommodation, retirement and accident insurance etc.)
Application deadline: 30. 6. 2023
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV in English language and we will contact you as soon as possible.