Are you a keen software programmer? Are you experienced in the field of coding? Do you speak English? There is a great job opportunity for you then! Come and participate in a unique new generation product development project.
What will you do?
- Cooperation in developing system software to control electronic detonator and equipment - top product in our nonmilitary branch
- Direct participation in software development of prototypes, testing and evaluation
- Project team management and coordination
- Cooperation with foreign colleagues and visiting our subsidiaries worldwide
- Flowchart, technical documentation, test plan preparation and modification
What do we require?
- University degree in Computer or Software Engineering
- Profound knowledge of programming
- Experience with solving technical coding problems
- Analytical and logical thinking, results-oriented
- Ability to lead a team with personal responsibility
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Written and verbal communication skills in English (technical topics)
Advantage would be if you have:
- 3 years’ experience in the branch
- Computer programming (Visual Studio, C#, C++) and PC interfacing (RS-232 , GPIB, CAN) experience will be a plus
- Experience with embedded system programming, especially C with Microchip PIC18 microcontrollers
- Knowledge of low-level communication drivers
- Work in an international environment
- Qualifications according to § 6 Act No. 50/1978 Coll.
What do we offer?
- Stable and interesting work within a prosperous company
- International collaborative environment, family atmosphere
- Opportunity to learn and grow in software skill aspects
- Wide range of benefits (five weeks of vacation, flexible working hours, financial benefits, support of accommodation, retirement and accident insurance etc.)International collaborative environment
Application deadline: 15. 1. 2022
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV in English language and we will contact you as soon as possible.